DUI Lawyers in Las Vegas
Keeping You Behind the Wheel
Did you know that driving under the influence is the most common criminal offence in the United States? If not handled correctly, a DUI can have short and long term effects – whether you had a clean record or not. To help improve your chances of not suffering the maximum penalty for a DUI, we recommend that you speak with one of our Las Vegas DUI lawyers at Vegas Ticket Fix.
The short and long term consequences of an accused DUI involve:
- Driver’s License suspension up to two years for your first conviction
- Along with the demerit point on your record, auto insurance rates will increase as well
- Mandatory court dates, probation times, and jail time which can interfere with current work schedules; leaving your employment at risk
Recently pulled over for drunk driving? Time is of the essence! Speak with one of our Las Vegas DUI attorneys now by calling (702) 608-3030!
Don’t Gamble On Your Future
- Fast, Affordable Legal Services
- Our Attorneys Go to Court on Your Behalf
- All Cases Are Handled By a Licensed Attorney
- Individual Case Manager From Start to Finish