CALL US TODAY AT (702) 608 3030, FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED DUI ATTORNEY.
Q: What does Vegas Ticket Fix charge to represent me in my DUI case?
A: Starting at $1250.00, our attorneys will provide you personalized and professional representation in your DUI case. Call Vegas Ticket Fix today at (702) 608-3030 for additional information.
Q: Why should I hire a Vegas Ticket Fix lawyer to represent me with my DUI?
A: Our DUI attorneys have handled literally thousands of DUI cases. We have the experience and toughness you need in the courtroom. We are not afraid to take your case to trial! At Vegas Ticket Fix most our business comes from referrals. We know the only way a client is going to refer their friends and family to us is if we do an excellent job. We want your business and we will work hard for it. Call our office today and make an appointment to speak with an experienced DUI attorney.
Q: What questions should I ask a DUI attorney?
A: Before you hire a DUI attorney, ask the attorney how many DUI cases he or she has taken to trial. Always question the attorney’s experience in fighting DUI cases. You don’t want an inexperienced attorney fighting your case. Make sure the attorney you meet with will be the attorney representing you in court. Lastly, always make sure the attorney explains exactly how much you will be charged for his or her services. Be wary of additional fees that may pop up in your case.
Q: What exactly is a DUI?
A: The technical definition for a DUI is driving under the influence of an intoxicating liquor or controlled or prohibited substance. The Nevada Revised Statute 484.379 sets forth Nevada’s laws regarding DUIs:
1. It is unlawful for any person who:
(a) Is under the influence of intoxicating liquor
(b) Has a concentration of alcohol of 0.08 or more in his blood or breath
(c) Is found by measurement within two hours after driving or being in actual physical control of a vehicle to have a concentration of alcohol of 0.08 or more in his blood or breath
(d) To drive or be in actual physical control of a vehicle on a highway or on premises to which the public has access
2. It is unlawful for any person who:
(a) Is under the influence of a controlled substance
(b) Is under the combined influence of intoxicating liquor and a controlled substance
(c) Inhales, ingests, applies or otherwise uses any chemical, poison, or organic solvent, or any compound or combination of any of these, to a degree which renders him incapable of safely driving or exercising actual physical control of a vehicle
(d) To drive or be in actual physical control of a vehicle on a highway or on premises to which the public has access (The fact that any person charged with a violation of this subsection is or has been entitled to use that drug under the laws of this State is not a defense against any charge of violating this subsection)
3. It is unlawful for any person to drive or be in actual physical control of a vehicle on a highway or on premises to which the public has access with an amount of a prohibited substance in his blood or urine that is equal to or greater than:
- -Prohibited substance Urine Blood – Nanograms per milliliter
- (a) Amphetamine 500 per 100
- (b) Cocaine 150 per 50
- (c) Cocaine metabolite 150 per 50
- (d) Heroin 2,000 per 50
- (e) Heroin metabolite:
- (1) Morphine 2,000 per 50
- (2) 6-monoacetyl morphine 10 per 10
- (f) Lysergic acid diethylamide 25 per 10
- (g) Marijuana 10 per 2
- (h) Marijuana metabolite 15 per 5
- (i) Methamphetamine 500 per 100
- (j) Phencyclidine 25 per 10
4. If consumption is proven by a preponderance of the evidence, it is an affirmative defense under paragraph (c) of subsection 1 that the defendant consumed a sufficient quantity of alcohol after driving or being in actual physical control of the vehicle, and before his blood or breath was tested, to cause him to have a concentration of alcohol of 0.08 or more in his blood or breath. A defendant who intends to offer this defense at a trial or preliminary hearing must, not less than 14 days before the trial or hearing or at such other time as the court may direct, file and serve on the prosecuting attorney a written notice of that intent.
CALL OR TEXT US TODAY! (702) 608-3030
It is our Mission at Vegas Ticket Fix to provide excellent customer service. We know that is the only way to earn repeat customers. Call us today so we can start fighting your DUI.
Prior to calling, please be sure to have all information relevant to your case. If you don’t have any information, don’t worry. We will locate your case and start fighting your DUI today. If your call is directed to voicemail after regular business hours, please leave a message and a member of our staff will call you back at the start of the next business day.
Don’t Gamble On Your Future
- Fast, Affordable Legal Services
- Our Attorneys Go to Court on Your Behalf
- Ticket Services Start as Low as $25 Dollars
- All Cases Are Handled By a Licensed Attorney
- Individual Case Manager From Start to Finish